Connections

Connections
Everything is Connected

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Whoa



Ever had that moment when you come fact-to-face with something much larger than yourself and though, "Whoa!" The world alone is big and hard to comprehend, let alone the entire universe! Something created that is much bigger than we can even comprehend! It is truly amazing to see the differences and to come into contact with the wonders placed before us.



I remember the time that I realized I was a lot smaller than I even knew. I was sitting out on the plains of Wyoming and looking, for the first time, at the whole view of the Milky-way galaxy that we can see. The billions of stars glowing in their splendor and the beauty of the night sky, unfettered by the glare of city lights and pollution.



If I could have looked light this I would have, but I cannot describe the feelings that came from the splendid display created by my Heavenly Father and Savior. They were amazing to behold. Something That I will never forget for as long as I live. It was further evidence of the love of God towards us, and His great power.

No comments:

Post a Comment